Broker Approval

Before or After 1st Submission

Broker Portal

Submit & Manage Loan

Solve Mortgage, previously ALTLOAN, is a Nationwide Wholesale Jumbo and Non-QM Direct Lender located in Calabasas California, which is part of a 20+ year old mortgage banking firm. Solve is well capitalized and works with the Nation's largest loan aggregators that manage billions of dollars of their own funds, who are not subject to margin calls. This means Solve was built to be here another 20 more years.
All loans are underwritten in-house with no Investor approvals, which enables exceptional turn times where most loans are closing in less than 30 days. Loan programs up to $3,500,000 include Jumbo IO with DU & LP approvals, 1 & 2 Year Manual Full Doc Make Sense Underwriting, 1 & 2 Year 1099 Only, 2 to 24 Month Bank Statements, Asset Depletion, Asset Only, P&L Only, DSCR & No Ratio, Foreign National and ITIN loans.
Over 30% of Solve’s fundings are made with in-house exceptions, which means we know a good loan when we see it. We’re passionate about non-agency loans and pride ourselves on closing deals that many lenders pass on. The other 70% close with Solve because of our competitive pricing, aggressive guidelines and fast turn times.

About Image
About Image

Industry Veteran, Blake Scheifele, is leading the charge to make Brokers aware of Solve Mortgage's superior line of Jumbo Prime and Non-QM products. Scheifele started his 30+ year career as a top producing Retail Loan Officer and Wholesale Account Executive, which evolved into starting and growing successful wholesale alternative lending platforms.
He has closed 6B+ of Non-Agency loans as Founder of Solve Mortgage, Co-Founder of ALTLOAN and Co-Founder of No Red Tape Mortgage. Scheifele continues to be passionate about designing new loan programs, streamlining processes and closing loans quickly for Mortgage Brokers.

Jumbo Prime Full Doc
Jumbo Prime DU/LP
Agency Near Miss
Bank Statement Qualifying
Asset Qualifying
Investor DSCR & No Ratio
Foreign National

Company NMLS 103098
Equal Housing Opportunity